Frequently Asked Questions
- When will I receive my printed edition?
We aim to have our printed editions delivered to you within 5 to 7 working days. It may take a little longer for International deliveries.
- What is the exchange rate from GBP to my currency?
The exchange rate will be set by PayPal or Stripe Secure Payment Gateways for credit/debit cards. Exchange rates are based on the current retailer rate and will be automatically converted when processing your order.
- Can I cancel my free membership any time?
Yes. Just click on your ‘Account’ and ‘Subscription’ section to cancel your membership. There are no cancellation fees or notice period required.
- Can I change my shipping details?
Yes – You can change your details in your ‘My Account’ settings at anytime.
- Will my story/stories be published online?
Not all submitted members’ story will be published – we will however archive all stories submitted and we may publish at a later date.
- Will you return my original story/stories back to me?
Please retain your original copy and only post us a scan, image or photocopy – we do not have a returns service. You can also upload a scan or photo of your story online.
- How many times can I submit a story?
As many times as you want – there is no limit! Your file size however needs to be below 8 megs per story when submitting online.
- Who can submit a story
Any one can submit a story – just make sure you follow the instructions on Create ‘Your Story’ Page.
- What’s the maximum file size that I can upload for my story?
Maximum file size is 8 megs – this should be plenty to send a high resolution image.
- What file types do you accept?
We accept PDF, Jpeg and jpg files – We would prefer a scanned image of Your Story for better picture quality, but we also accept photos taken by a camera/mobile phone.